Tony Heller ist der Betreiber des Blogs Real Climate Science.
Allen an der Thematik Interessierten, denen English keine Probleme bereitet, sei Tony Hellers Arbeit sehr empfohlen. Über seinen wissenschaftlichen Erfahrungsbackground schreibt er:
„People are constantly questioning my credentials. Here are a few of them:
- BS Geology, Arizona State University
- Masters Electrical Engineering, Rice University
- Boston University Geology
- Northern Arizona University Computer Science
- Colorado State University Computer Science
- University of New Mexico Geochemistry
- Lifelong environmentalist.
- I testified at my first Congressional hearing in support of Wilderness in 1972.
- I fought for the Clean Air and Water acts
- Wilderness Ranger Cibola National Forest, New Mexico
- Wilderness Ranger Santa Fe National Forest, New Mexico
- Currently battling the City of Boulder, Colorado to stop development on the South Boulder Wetlands
- Full time cyclist for all my local transportation, for the past 40 years
- Science teacher, Athletic Director and Soccer Coach at Oak Creek Ranch School, Arizona
- Math teacher at Phoenix Country Day School
- Substitute teacher at Murphy School District, Phoenix Arizona
- Computer instructor at Tomball College, Texas
- Geothermal research at Los Alamos National Labs
- Oil shale research at Los Alamos National Labs
- Thermodynamic research of methane hydrates at Los Alamos National Labs
- Volcano research at Los Alamos National Labs
- Safety Analysis Report for the Permian Basin DOE nuclear waste disposal site
- Volunteer curator Arizona Mineral Museum
- Electrical Engineer.
- Compaq/SGI MIPS consortium design team
- Power PC design team IBM/Apple/Motorola (Used in most game consoles over the last three decades, and PowerMacs)
- Sandia Labs computer architect
- Sandia Labs representative to Al Gore’s Bankers Trust key escrow consortium
- Cyrix Media GX microprocessor design team manager
- Raycer Graphics OpenGL graphics processor verification lead
- Design manager Hitachi/ST SH5 microprocessor
- Verification lead MemoryLogix microprocessor
- Founder, design lead Visual Media video effects/editing software
- OpenGL driver development ATI
- Itanium/i7 design team Intel (very likely being used by you right now)
- Sped up Helicos DNA sequencing algorithm by 50X
- Sped up NCAR weather microphysics kernel by 500X
- Ported NCAR’s radiative transfer model to GPU
- Ported NCAR’s WRF weather model to Windows
- Drone visualization and control software for the US military
- Medical device control systems (under NDA)
- Virtual reality visualization design (under NDA)
- Radio control and visualization software (under NDA)
There are many more projects I haven’t listed here. You will be hard pressed to find anyone with a broader and more successful career in science, education, environment and engineering. I use the same skill set and techniques to analyze climate science claims, as I have used in science/engineering.
Your computer/game consoles work, partly due to my efforts. By contrast, climate science doesn’t work, because it is done largely by dishonest, incompetent hacks who don’t follow or even understand any legitimate methodology.
I don’t receive any funding from anyone, other than small donations to my blog – which work out to about $5/hour. I hate cars and would love to see 90% of them off the road. I have been hit by cars several times riding my bicycle, and they foul the air with pollution.“
Sicherlich kann seine Expertise in keinster Weise gegen diejenige einer sechzehnjährigen, zur Heiligen hochstilisierten Schulschwänzerin anstinken, aber trotzdem wünschte ich mir, dass Wissenschaftlern wie ihm dieselbe Aufmerksamkeit wie St. Greta zuteil würde.